gcl-devel

RE: [Gcl-devel] savannah

From: Mike Thomas
Subject: RE: [Gcl-devel] savannah
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 11:44:44 +1000

Hi all.

| What about including some mingw patches in 2.6.2?
| I'd like to have some mingw problem fixed in
| to forthcoming Maxima 5.9.1 release.

Vadim: Per my separate reply to your original patch email, I've checked the
important patches into HEAD.

Camm: What is the recommended CVS incantation to merge HEAD changes into the
stable branch without having to hand patch the stable tree and check in all
over again?

| PS: Updated gcl-makefile.patch (attached)
| fixes version _and_ flavor (ansi vs traditional)
| problem for make install under mingw.

Likewise checked into HEAD this morning.

Cheers

Mike Thomas.