gcl-devel

RE: [Gcl-devel] Problem installing Gcl under Windows

From: Mike Thomas
Subject: RE: [Gcl-devel] Problem installing Gcl under Windows
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 15:57:18 +1000

Hi there.

| >  Hi,
| I forgot to tellyou that my s/o is windows 2000 Professional edition.

OK, that's what I use at home.

| Well, I patched alloc.c by hand because your command doesn't work.
| However the patch doesn't work.
| I have attached the patched file

I diffed them ignoring white space and it is OK.

On this basis all should be OK for you.

| and  the log one
| Under unixport/ there are only 2 .exe files: raw_pre_gcl.exe and rsym.exe.

Yes there is a failure when "raw_pre_gcl.exe" starts up in preparation for
building the other executables.  I'm going to have to think a little about
this as I am stuck (also for time).

I will get back to you.

Cheers

Mike Thomas.