gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] THANK YOU STEPHAN !!!!! Gnome Commender compiles, install

From: Uwe Scholz
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] THANK YOU STEPHAN !!!!! Gnome Commender compiles, installs and runs on Ubuntu Mate 20.04
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2021 23:21:10 +0100

Hi all, hi Ken,

wow, that's cool! Thank you (and also Stephan) for sharing this achievement!

I am unfortunatelly again stuck in unrelated work, but it feels good that there
is still some life here, ha! ^_^

I will add a link to this email conversation thread in the archive on the
Gcmd-Webpage, hopefully it will help other users, too.

Best
Uwe