gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] Home made .deb of 1.10.3 on Ubuntu 20.04 - update

From: kht-lists
Subject: [gcmd-dev] Home made .deb of 1.10.3 on Ubuntu 20.04 - update
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2021 20:17:00 +0000

For what it is worth, I am running g-c 1.10.3 on Manjaro with the Mate desktop
environment. g-c was installed from the AUR repo with pamac which builds from
source. I do not get the errors reverenced in my previous note. However, I do
receive this error: Gtk-Message: 14:21:42.890: Failed to load module
"xapp-gtk3-module"

Ken

I don't have a Swiss bank account but I do have a Swiss email address :-)