gcmd-users

[gcmd-usr] problem with gnome

From: Stefano Vallarino
Subject: [gcmd-usr] problem with gnome
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 19:26:36 +0100

Hi all,

I have installed gnome_commander 0.9.9 on SuSE 7.3 with gnome 1.4 in the default folder /usr/local/ , and after that something in my gnome desktop has been broken, now the icons on the screen are no more active, and just the command bar runs well.

I tried to reinstall nautilus, because this is responsable in the desktop handling, but I had no change.

I suppose that the installing procedure, from the tarball, has replaced some gnome config file, any idea about that?

thanks,
                Stefano Vallarino