gcmd-users

Re: [gcmd-usr] is gnome-commander alive?

From: Magnus Stålnacke
Subject: Re: [gcmd-usr] is gnome-commander alive?
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 00:56:41 +0200

Micha wrote:
Magnus Stålnacke <address@hidden>:

Well.. this is the project status of today. Marcus
would be happy to hand over the leading part of the
project to someone else, but i suspect not to just
anybody...

So what do you think...shouldn't the developers announce this publicly ?
I mean, nobody ever get's a chance to take it over if nobody knows at all.

Any suggestions for a text on the homepage?

by patent law on written works.