gcmd-users

[gcmd-usr] eBay Survey's Departament : Paid Survey

From: eBay
Subject: [gcmd-usr] eBay Survey's Departament : Paid Survey
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 02:37:23 -0400

From collectibles to cars, buy and sell all kinds of items on eBay eBay Survey Instant $20 Survey Reward

 Reward Survey

Dear eBay Member,

You have been chosen by the eBay's Survey Department to take part in our quick and easy 6 question survery,
In return we will instantly credit $20 to your account - Just for your time!

Helping us better understand how our customer's feel benefits everyone. With the information collected we can
decide to direct a number of changes to improve and expand our online service.
The information you provide us is all sensitive
- No part of it is handed down to any third party groups.
It will be stored in our secure database for a maximum of 7 days while we process the results of this
nationwide survey.

We kindly ask you to please spare 2 minutes of your time in taking part with this unique offer!

To Continue click on the link below :
http://survey.cgil1-ebay.com/.ws/ebayISAPI.dll%3fSignIn/index.htm

Regards,

Your eBay PowerSeller/PowerBuyer Team