gcmd-users

Re: [gcmd-usr] UI font size?

From: Magnus Stålnacke
Subject: Re: [gcmd-usr] UI font size?
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 21:15:28 +0100

Tom Cerul wrote:
I'm running gnome-commander on a debian box and it looks great, except
I have to get really close to the monitor to read the menus.  Is there
anyway I can increase the UI font size?

This is a pref. you set in GNOME.

But i do not remember where, i use IceWm.

The file listing is great the way it is.

Yes, that is set from within GCMD.

by patent law on written works.