gcmd-users

Re: [gcmd-usr] Missing option: Incremental dir/file search in a dir

From: logbot
Subject: Re: [gcmd-usr] Missing option: Incremental dir/file search in a dir
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 15:13:14 -0400

Magnus Stålnacke wrote:
> This is works in GCMD too, but only on files.

True, but the crucial difference usability-wise is that in GC you have to press enter to "confirm" your selection, whereas TC and Krusader find-as-you-type are modeless. I'm sure different users have different preferences, which is why TC offers "Letters" and "Letters with dialog". This is what I'm suggesting GC should have.