gcmd-users

Re: [gcmd-usr] Feature Request - Bookmarks and CTRL button

From: Matej Cepl
Subject: Re: [gcmd-usr] Feature Request - Bookmarks and CTRL button
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 10:38:55 +0100

Micha píše v Čt 01. 02. 2007 v 07:14 +0100:
> We already talked about keyboard shortcuts in general,
> i can't recall exactly but i guess i suggested to implement
> the 'dynamic shortcut applying' feature of gtk-2. You can

This would be very cool. Definitively, +1 -- missing shortcuts in GCMD
is getting to be the only way how I miss my krusader ;-).

On the similar note -- I haven't found a shortcut for "Go $HOME" (it was
Alt+Home in Krusader, which seems pretty sensible to me), and is it
known that Ctrl+Shift+. (Copy the current working directory from the
active file list to the inactive one; which is IMHO much more useful
than Ctrl+.) is broken in 1.2.3 (at least on Red Hat with
gnome-commander-1.2.3-5.fc6)? Just whether I should file that bug.

Matej

--
http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/blog/, Jabber: ceplma<at>jabber.cz

If it dies, it's biology. If it blows up, it's chemistry,
and if it doesn't work, it's physics.
-- University bathroom graffito