gdb-discuss

Re: [Gdbheads] proposed change to GDB maintainership rules

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: [Gdbheads] proposed change to GDB maintainership rules
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 10:51:55 +0200

> From: Elena Zannoni <address@hidden>
> Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 18:01:45 -0500
>
> I wrote:
> "I also want to take the opportunity to make clear that I have no
> affiliation whatsoever with the Red Hat employees that fomented the
> discord. Together with Andrew Cagney and Jeff Johnston, I belong to a
> separate organization, with a completely disjoint reporting structure."

Sorry, Elena, I'm confused.  You do have @redhat.com as part of your
address.  What is the important difference between you and other
people with @redhat.com?

I'm not saying that this is terribly important to know, but you seem
to repeatedly imply that it _is_ important, ansd somehow explains some
of the reasons for what you called ``a schism''.  So please indulge us
and explain what's up here.