gdb-discuss

Re: [Gdbheads] proposed change to GDB maintainership rules

From: Ian Lance Taylor
Subject: Re: [Gdbheads] proposed change to GDB maintainership rules
Date: 30 Jan 2004 16:06:22 -0500

Andrew Cagney <address@hidden> writes:

> >> I think this is simply dangerous - such matters should be pushed up
> >> the next level.
> > What is the next level?
>
> GDB steering committee, then RMS.

As far as I can tell, there is no gdb steering committee.  See this
web page:
    http://sources.redhat.com/gdb/steering.html

Is there some other web page I should look at?

If there is a gdb steering committee, then who is on the committee,
and how can they be contacted, and how do they make decisions?  And
can somebody please update the above web page?

Ian