gdb-discuss

Re: [Gdbheads] Moving forward

From: Andrew Cagney
Subject: Re: [Gdbheads] Moving forward
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 17:34:57 -0500

Andrew Cagney <address@hidden> writes:

> I believe it is the responsibility of the gdb steering committee to
> force this discussion to a conclusion.

My understanding is that the steering committee is actively being
reformed.  That, I believe, is a pre-cursor to the committee being
able to force the resolution of the issues behind this disucssion.

Yes, as you saw, my proposal was essentially just that--to reform the
steering committee.  I'm glad to hear that it is, in fact, happening.
Who is reforming it, and when is the process expected to complete?

RMS.  Good question.

Andrew