gdb

GDB documentation: info format

From: christophe . jarry
Subject: GDB documentation: info format
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 14:10:31 +0200

Hello,

I am currently trying to include GDB documentation into gNewSense distribution, in info format. While most of GNU software documentation is available directly from GNU site in info format (see http://www.gnu.org/manual/manual.html), I'm surprised to see this is not the case for GDB. I would like to know if you could make info documentation for GDB available on your website. If not, could you please tell me how I can build it.

Thanks,

Christophe