geiser-users

[Geiser-users] Problems with completion

From: Tomi Neste
Subject: [Geiser-users] Problems with completion
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 12:56:48 +0200

Afternoon everyone. I'm having some problems with the completion functions, more precisely I get errors about completion-at-point function being void. "Wrong type argument commandp, completion-at-point" when trying the module completion and "Symbol's function definition is void: completion-at-point" with symbol completion.

I'm currently using the 0.1.1 and Emacs 23, the completions still worked with a few months old versions of Geiser but with the more recent ones I get these errors. Anybody have any clue about this? Is it my emacs setup or a real bug?

--
tomppa