geiser-users

Re: [Geiser-users] Default browser used in geiser?

From: Eduardo Bellani
Subject: Re: [Geiser-users] Default browser used in geiser?
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 14:51:33 -0300

Hei Jose

Just changed the racket default browser in the racket-prefs file through
the drracket interface to conkeror (I don't think the kind of browser
has anything to do with this though).

The effect is that in drracket it works by pressing F1 while the cursor
is in a symbol, and in the geiser racket repl it works if you use the
help function, as in (help "some string"), but it does not show anything
if you use  geiser-doc-look-up-manual.

Any guesses?

--
Eduardo Bellani