geiser-users

Re: [Geiser-users] Confusing module enter behavior

From: Jose A. Ortega Ruiz
Subject: Re: [Geiser-users] Confusing module enter behavior
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 04:21:27 +0100

Hi Grant,

On Sat, Nov 26 2011, Grant Rettke wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Today I wanted to try out the develop-test style flow using enter and
> found these results which were not what I expected:
>
> 1.    Create foo.rkt. Define method foo which returns 1
> 2.    Create foo-test.rkt. Add test for foo which should return 0
> 3.     In foo-test, C:c, C:a; test fails as expected
> 4.    In foo, change result to 0
> 5.    In foo-test, C:c, C:a; test passes as expected
> 6.     In foo, change result to 1
> 7.    In foo-test, C:c, C:a; test passes, which is not expected.

I think the test is not passing.  You can check that by entering it
manually in the REPL.  The problem is that geiser is not capturing the
output of check-eq? and displaying it as it should.  So yes, this is a
bug :)  I'll ping you back in the list as soon as i fix it...

Thanks for your patience!
jao
--
We have, I fear, confused power with greatness.
 -Stewart I. Udall, politician (1920-2010)