geiser-users

[Geiser-users] Reloading module information

From: Mark Skilbeck
Subject: [Geiser-users] Reloading module information
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 20:53:02 +0100

Hi, all.

Say I have two files, hound.scm and util.scm that are both modules
(define-module...) and have an export list. Now, in Geiser, as soon
as the REPL loads, I have to add the parent directory for these files
to the %load-path. After this I can successfully compile the
(define-module ...) in each of the buffers hound.scm, util.scm and get
the symbols through Geiser that were exported in both.

Now, however, if I add a new export to hound.scm and re-evaulate the
define-module in util.scm (which has #:use-module (hound hound)) I
don't have access to the new symbol.

Am I failing to use Geiser's module stuff correctly?

Thanks.

--

- mgsk.

if all you young men / were fish in the water
how many young girls / would undress and dive after