geiser-users

Re: [Geiser-users] Manual not showing up while trying to look up symbol

From: Jose A. Ortega Ruiz
Subject: Re: [Geiser-users] Manual not showing up while trying to look up symbol with `racket/base'
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 12:21:42 +0200

On Mon, Apr 15 2013, Diogo F. S. Ramos wrote:

[...]

>> I think I'm experiencing a bug with the new patch.

Yup, sorry about that: let's see if my new patches finally work... i've
also added one that synchronises the initial help request with the index
preload, so that even that other glitch with an immediate request should
be gone now.

Thanks for your patience! :)

jao
--
"I didn't do it, and I'll never do it again."
 -Derrik Weeks