geiser-users

[Geiser-users] Driving the disassembler from geiser a la slime

From: Richard Loveland
Subject: [Geiser-users] Driving the disassembler from geiser a la slime
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 14:33:06 -0500

Hey Schemers,

I've hacked together a little proof of concept which will allow me to
disassemble arbitrary regions of scsh/S48 code via geiser and pop up the
output in a temp buffer a la SLIME.

It has a number of issues that make it the wrong way to do this, but I
think such functionality could be included the "right way" in geiser,
perhaps via the 'Geiser debug' section of the code.

More info here for those interested:

http://logicgrimoire.wordpress.com/2014/11/09/driving-the-scsh-disassembler-from-geiser/

Do people think this feature could be a useful addition to geiser
proper?  If there is interest I might try to work on it.

Let me know if it already exists; a quick grep didn't reveal anything.

Best,
Rich