geiser-users

[Geiser-users] doc buffers

From: Catonano
Subject: [Geiser-users] doc buffers
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2016 18:07:55 +0200

hello

the Geiser website says that you can open a documentation buffer on the symbol at point with C-c C-d C-d

And then you can close it pressing "q"

Well, when I press "q" a q appears in the documentation buffer and the doc buffer stays there

With C-x k it kills the whole source code buffer I had started from !

To make thing clearer, I made a little screencast, it's here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeVXsba0bG0&feature=youtu.be

I installed Geiser with Guix installed with a binary installation on top of Fedora, the version is 0.8.1