Re: [Getfem-users] Compiling on Mac OS X

From: Richard George
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] Compiling on Mac OS X
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 01:30:17 +0100

Hi Julien

thanks for checking on your machine, I went back and
found a mistake with the setup of gcc on the Apple computer here which caused the problem.

Some libraries in /usr/local/lib were from previous versions of gcc.

I fixed this by re-installing gcc, and using --prefix
to put the getfem libraries in their own directory. The code passes all tests now.

Yours

Richard