Re: [Getfem-users] Problems with interpolation

From: Giovani
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] Problems with interpolation
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 16:16:14 -0200

Just found it: my destination mesh is just a bit larger than the original one; this was messing the interpolation. I've reduced the mesh a little, and the issues solved out.

Sorry for disturbing you!

Giovani

Giovani escreveu:
Hello people!

I'm having issues when trying to interpolate a data field from one mesh to another mesh. I've tried to use the getfem::interpolation function to do the job, but it does not seen to be working as I was expecting...

Attached to this message is a tar.gz file containing a cpp commented program that will show the issue step by step. In the file, the two meshes I'm trying to work with are also provided.

I'm wondering if any of the experts could spare a few minutes to take a look at it? If you need any additional information, just say!

Thank you very much!

Giovani Faccin