Re: [Getfem-users] Problem with configure and Mingw latest stable releas

From: jean - pierre DUCREUX
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] Problem with configure and Mingw latest stable release
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 20:19:46 +0200

Hi Julien,

You were right : I've installed gfortran and g95.These compilers have their own mingw versions and it caused a conflict between libraries. So I've removed in "configure" all items related to "gfortran" and "g95". Now "configure" ends normally and "make" performs succesfully. Next step will be GETFEM library testing.

Best regards

Jean Pierre

Quoting Julien :