Re: [Getfem-users] displaying surface

From: Julien Pommier
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] displaying surface
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 17:46:16 +0100

Hi Uwe,

It depends on what you plan to do, but if you are only interested in exporting
the boundary of a gmsh mesh into vtk, the answer is definitively yes, just
import the mesh into getfem and use a "slice" object to extract the boundary
and export it to vtk

If you want to do some computations inside getfem on the mesh boundary, it will
require some more work, though.

Best regards,
Julien