[Getfem-users] Basic capabilities

From: sserebrinsky
Subject: [Getfem-users] Basic capabilities
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 10:55:45 -0300

Hi,

Perhaps I missed it from the documentation, but I could not find
whether Getfem already has the following capabilities, which are of
particular interest to me:

1- Recovery of state variables (by SPR or any other recovery
technique), for any kind of elements, or perhaps only for particular
kinds.

2- Plasticity materials:
a- Small strain isotropic hardening J2
b- Finite strain isotropic hardening J2

3- Fully functional handling of finite deformations for quadratic
simplices (1D, 2D and 3D)

4- Handling of (nearly) incompressible materials (as, e.g., for
isochoric plasticity) for quadratic simplices (1D, 2D and 3D), by the
Bbar method of Hughes (e.g.).

In addition, does Getfem have:

5- Facilities for multiphysics.

6- Implicit solution of the generalized transport equation (which has,
in particular, non-symmetric stiffness).

?

Thanks a lot.