Re: [Getfem-users] GETFEM_VERSION

From: Renard Yves
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] GETFEM_VERSION
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 13:46:10 +0200

Dear Anthony,

I do not see anything wrong in your configure call. You should have
/* Version number of package */
#ifndef GETFEM_VERSION
#define GETFEM_VERSION  "4.0.0"
#endif

in getfem_arch_config.h. Dont't know why it does not work. Is the file config.h in the root directory correct ?

Yves.

Anthony Lamb <address@hidden> a écrit :

Dear Yves,

Thanks for the speedy response... Yes the file has been generated... Within
the file this is how GETFEM_VERSION is initialized...

/* Version number of package */
#undef GETFEM_VERSION

In my previous installation of 3.1 this line exists as
#ifndef GETFEM_VERSION
#define GETFEM_VERSION  "3.1"
#endif

I used the same compile options I used for Getfem3.1

./configure CXXFLAGS=-mno-cygwin --enable-matlab=yes --enable-qhull --with-g
etfem-config=C:/PhD/Getfem4/getfem-config-notinstalled
--with-toolbox-dir=C:/P
hD/Getfem4/gfem_toolbox
BLAS_LIBS="C:/PhD/GotoBLAS/exports/libgoto_core2-r1.26
.lib" LDFLAGS=-LC:/PhD/Qhull/src

I'm wondering if I might have done something wrong !!

Regards,

Tony