Re: [Getfem-users] Open mesh

From: Yves Renard
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] Open mesh
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 11:13:44 +0200

Daer Anne-Lise,

You are right, there is no specific tool for the moment in Getfem++ to deal
with such a situation. This is not a trivial task to produce a generic
algorithm for the automatic re-interpolation (or projection) of a field after
refinement or change of the mesh. So, for the moment, depending on the
situation, a specific strategy have to be developped for each situation.

Yves.

--

  Yves Renard (address@hidden)       tel : (33) 04.72.43.87.08
  Pole de Mathematiques, INSA-Lyon             fax : (33) 04.72.43.85.29

---------