Re: [Getfem-users] Open mesh

From: GUILMIN Anne-Lise
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] Open mesh
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 16:58:13 +0200

You are right about partial_mesh_fem. It didn't work because of some
implementation mistake.

I now have another problem: an integration method is mandatory when we build a
new brick. But my integration method changes as the mesh changes.
So after one iteration, the integration method I have given to the brick is not
up-to-date.
Then the system cannot be solved and I get the following error message 'error:
the mesh_fem and mesh_im live on different meshes!'.

Can I update the integration method of a brick?

Thank you for your help.
Kind regards,

Anne-Lise Guilmin.