[Getfem-users] DOFs of a node

From: Roman Putanowicz
Subject: [Getfem-users] DOFs of a node
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 16:53:40 +0200

Hello,

I haven't found a function that would give DOFs associated with
given node. Is this because there was no reason to write such
function or are there some subtle issues related to writing it?

One problem I can see is that a node can be adjacent to elements
(convexes) that have different finite element methods set on them.
That would require iteration on convexes adjacent to a node and
sorting somehow the DOFs.

Regards,

Roman
--
Roman Putanowicz, PhD  < address@hidden  >
Institute for Computational Civil Engng (L-5)