[Getfem-users] changing model solver

From: Roland Stoffel
Subject: [Getfem-users] changing model solver
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 14:53:02 +0200

Dear all,

I have some problems in changing the model solver.
I use the model object to solve some linear elasticity problem. Therefore i create some model bricks and so on for the conditions. At the end i solve the problem with

gmm::iteration iter(10E-9, 1, 40000);
getfem::standard_solve(model, iter);

For small Problems getfem uses superlu. But if i increase the dimensions getfem changes to some iterative solvers.

My Question is, how can I force getfem NOT to change to the iterative solver and still solve the problem with superLU or to change to an iterative solver of my choice?

Many thanks for your help!

Best regards
Roland