Re: [Getfem-users] models and bricks

From: Yves Renard
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] models and bricks
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 13:54:15 +0200

Dear Roman,

When I designed the new bricks, I itended to make them the most possible
independent of the model object. So, most of the bricks can be added to more
than one model (the idea was that the information should be contained in model
variables). But not all of them, because some of them store information :
explicit matrix, oprions ... May be it should be changed (with the
introduction of matrix variables in the model). In the current situation , it
is preferable to consider that a brick is attached to only one model.

Yves.

--

  Yves Renard (address@hidden)       tel : (33) 04.72.43.87.08
  Pole de Mathematiques, INSA-Lyon             fax : (33) 04.72.43.85.29

---------