Re: [Getfem-users] Add integration method

From: Yves Renard
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] Add integration method
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 12:28:10 +0100

Dear Yao Koutsawa,

It can be extended of course to geometric transformations. I added the function also (in bgeot_geometric_trans.h).

Of course, when the fem/integration method/geometric transformation  is of general interest, it is more interesting to add it in the corresponding files of getfem and submit a patch. In particular, the "QT_Q2_INCOMPLETE(P)" geometric transformation may be interesting for other users of Getfem.

Yves.