Re: [Getfem-users] Sparse U in getfem::interpolator_on_mesh_fem(mf, U)

From: Yves Renard
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] Sparse U in getfem::interpolator_on_mesh_fem(mf, U)
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 10:32:34 +0100

Dear Torquil,

If you have only a few interpolated global function, the difference will
not be very important. If you think it is importnat, you can restrict
the finite element method on the zone of interest (with a partial mesh
fem, for instance).

 Otherwise, may be this object is not the more adequate one. For
instance, an interpolated fem is more appropriate in the case of
interpolating all the shape functions of a finite element method.

Yves.