[Getfem-users] pivot # is too small!

From: Nima Noury
Subject: [Getfem-users] pivot # is too small!
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 19:48:12 +0200

Hello all,

I'm trying to solve a 3d poisson equation on a mesh generated by gmsh. I receive this warning (about 100 times, for # = 1 to 100)

Level 2 Warning in ../../src/gmm/gmm_precond_ilu.h, line 182: pivot # is too small

if I decrease the size of mesh to about 180000 elements, I receive an answer in some minutes, however I still get the same warning.
first of all, what does this warning mean and how can I prevent it?
second, if I receive this warning can I still trust the result?

Kind Regards,
Nima