[Getfem-users] getfem::interpolation now does not changed the target val

From: Andriy Andreykiv
Subject: [Getfem-users] getfem::interpolation now does not changed the target values that were not interpolated
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 13:40:56 +0100

Good day,

In getfem::interpolation for different meshes I changed the behaviour slightly, so that now
if the two meshes do not fully overlap, the target values in the target vector that were not interpolated will remain unchanged.
Previously these values were reset to zero.

I hope it won't disturb anybody, if it does, please let me know I'll change the behaviour to the previous one.

Best regards,
                       Andriy