Re: [Getfem-users] im_data class

From: Andriy Andreykiv
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] im_data class
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 09:53:46 +0200

Dear Konstantinos,

I just asked Liang Jin, who developed im_data, he said he doesn't object :).

Best regards,
                            Andriy

On 20 July 2014 17:54, Konstantinos Poulios <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear all,

I have created a basic interface for the class im_data to be accessible from high level languages supported by getfem. Before committing this interface I would like to ask if there are any objections for renaming the im_data::get_mesh_im() method in C++ with im_data::linked_mesh_im() so that naming is a bit more consistent with other classes.

Best regards
Kostas