[Getfem-users] Export velocity gradient .vtk

From: Eleonora Piersanti
Subject: [Getfem-users] Export velocity gradient .vtk
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 08:56:44 +0000 (UTC)

Hi to everyone!
I computed a 2D velocity field U based on P2 elements. I computed its gradient with the function:
getfem::compute_gradient(mf1, mf2, U, V),
where mf1 is P2 element, mf2 is P1 element, U is the velocity vector and V is the vector containing the gradient which dimensions are 2*mf2.nb_dof() as prescribed by the userguide.
It seems to work.
Now, I would export the gradient field in .vtk. How can I do?
Thank you,
Nora