[Getfem-users] Error using gf_plot

From: OLADAYO ELUYEFA (RIT Student)
Subject: [Getfem-users] Error using gf_plot
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 00:23:02 -0400

I keep getting the following error whenever I try to plot a curve. Here is what I run and the error I get

Code:
gf_plot(mfd, A, 'zplot', 'on','deformed_mesh','on', 'disp_options','off');

Error:
Level 3 Warning in bgeot_node_tab.cc, line 50: Multiple sort needed for node tab : 3
Level 3 Warning in bgeot_node_tab.cc, line 50: Multiple sort needed for node tab : 4
Level 3 Warning in bgeot_node_tab.cc, line 50: Multiple sort needed for node tab : 5
logic_error exception caught
error in gf_plot : Error using gf_matlab
Error in bgeot_node_tab.cc, line 85 bgeot::size_type bgeot::node_tab::search_node(const base_node&, bgeot::scalar_type) const:
Problem in node structure !!

Thank you

Oladayo Eluyefa,

Rochester Institute of Technology '15,
B.S., Computational Mathematics,
M.S., Applied and Computational Mathematics.

(585)-287-1955

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.