[Getfem-users] Namespace problem with mesh_precomposite and composite_ap

From: Torquil Macdonald Sørensen
Subject: [Getfem-users] Namespace problem with mesh_precomposite and composite_approx_int_method()
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 16:04:24 +0200

Hi!

While implementing my own mesh_fem and mesh_im, I tried to use

getfem::composite_approx_int_method()

but it exects to be passed a

const getfem::mesh_precomposite&

as its first argument. However, mesh_precomposite is not in getfem::,
but in bgeot::. So I got the following error message:

error: invalid initialization of reference of type ‘const
getfem::mesh_precomposite&’ from expression of type ‘const
bgeot::mesh_precomposite’

I was able to fix this by changing three things in

src/getfem/getfem_integration.h

1) Add #include "getfem/bgeot_poly_composite.h" near the top
2) Comment out "class mesh_precomposite;" on line 326
3) Change to "const bgeot::mesh_precomposite &mp" as the first argument
in the function prototype on line 328.

Now my program compiles fine, because I can declare a
bgeot::mesh_precomposite which I pass to
getfem::composite_approx_int_method(). My other getfem-programs still
work properly as well.

Is this something that can be included in getfem?

Best regards,
Torquil Sørensen