Re: [Getfem-users] nodal contact problem

From: Konstantinos Poulios
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] nodal contact problem
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2016 09:47:09 +0100

Dear Hojae

From what I am seeing, you should replace mesh1.pid_in_regions(CONTACT_BOUND_WHEEL) with CONTACT_BOUND_WHEEL.

CONTACT_BOUND_WHEEL is the region id. The same applies to CONTACT_BOUND_FND.

Best regards
Kostas

On Fri, Dec 23, 2016 at 9:56 PM, Hojae Yi <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello Yves,

Than you very much for the reply. I thought and tried that rg1 and rg2 should be boundary numbers as you explained (and in the documents). Just in case, I am attaching my code with a comment to highlight the line issues an error. It is line number 200. Let me know if there is anything unclear about this revised code.

Best regards,

Hojae