Re: [Getfem-users] Calculate the error in the physical domain

From: Yassine ZAIM
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] Calculate the error in the physical domain
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 17:00:01 +0100

Dear Yves Renard and getfem++ users,
Thank you so much for your answer. I am inspired by the "demo_fictitious_domains.py" example to achieve my test and the proposed method is what I did at the beginning. But I get the same value of the error for different values of NX and I can't get the optimal order. For this, I am saying maybe the outside domain of Omega which creates the problem, for this I asked how to restrict the computation of error to Omega. I enclosed my code if you can see it quickly, maybe you will find out the mistake.
I have another question about the Ghost penalty. For the P_2 element, I guess that I have to work with the hessian "hess_u" and "hess_Test_u" But how we can implement it for P_3, P_4,... spaces.
Thank you so much for your help.