[Getfem-users] Antwort: Re: 2D nonlinear plane stress

From: Moritz Jena
Subject: [Getfem-users] Antwort: Re: 2D nonlinear plane stress
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 14:17:01 +0100

Hello Yves,

thank you for your answer.

I'm afraid I'm not into the topic weak form language and I'm not sure where to start with this problem.

I looked at the chapter in the documentation, however I don't know how to describe a plane stress material model with it.

I also studied the examples, that come with the MATLAB-Interface. There are a few examples, how to declare a material model with this weak form expressions. But I still don't know, how to build this expressions.

Can you give me a approach for this problem or where I can find expressions for such a problem?  Is there any literature that you can recommend?

Best regards,

Moritz