Re: [Getfem-users] Is there any good way to contact between different di

From: Yves Renard
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] Is there any good way to contact between different dimension model?
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019 11:05:52 +0100

Dear Tetsuo,

The standard way in GetFEM is to define a fem in the whole domain and use

md.add_filtered_fem_variable(name, mf, region)

where region is the boundary. This will select the degrees of freedom whose shape function is non-zero on the given region.

You can either select the degrees of freedom yourself and use a "partial_mesh_fem".

Best Regards,

Yves