Re: [Getfem-users] Error occurred when using add_nonlinear_term

From: Yves Renard
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] Error occurred when using add_nonlinear_term
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 08:54:03 +0100

Dear Tetsuo,

The error is the following : the given expression

lambda*Grad_Dot_ux1*Test_Dot_uz1

is not scalar because Grad_Dot_ux1 is a probably a vector, lambda and  Test_Dot_uz1 are probably scalars quantities so the result is a vector quantity. However, a weak form term has to be a scalar quantity. So probably, there is a mistake in your formulation.

Best Regards,

Yves