Re: Vector Data as Parameter

From: Yves Renard
Subject: Re: Vector Data as Parameter
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 09:39:35 +0100 (CET)

Dear Yvonne DeMedici,

I understand that you use the Matlab interface. There should be a message
accompagning the error "Error in assembly string". Probably, in your case, "vt"
as not been properly added to the model. In order to be used in an assembly
string, a data has to be added to the model first. If it is a vector or tensor
data, it has to be declared accordingly.

Best regards,

Yves