Stokes with BC on normal comp of stress

From: Paola Causin
Subject: Stokes with BC on normal comp of stress
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2019 12:54:57 +0100

Dear all,
I have a question about the use of GetFEM++ under Matlab..
sorry for the naiveness..we are beginners in GetFEM!

We want to solve a nD Stokes problem - say, for example in a simple
3D cylindrical tube (so to obtain a solution to compare with a Poiseuille flow).

We wanto to set the pressure
value at the inlet and outlet and we think that to do this we should set
the normal component of the stress tensor to a given value.
For this, we use the "add_normal_source_term_brick function", but
we are stuck, since it won't work.

We tried to mimic the example from the elastostatic.cc (which is not available
in Matlab), but we did not succeed in obtaining a correct result.
Could you please give us a hint?

Thanks, best regards, Paola