Issue with python3 and GetFem

From: Serge Dumont
Subject: Issue with python3 and GetFem
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 22:08:17 +0100

Dear all,

I have installed getfem on my brand new macbook with no error.
I only needed to explicitely add the pathes to the includes and the libraries
of mumps, openblas, qhull.

If I do "make check" in /interface/tests/python, it works properly (see below),
but if I do "python 3 check_export.py” (for example) I obtain :

    m0 = gf.Mesh('cartesian',[0,1,2,3],[0,1,2],[-3,-2])
AttributeError: module 'getfem' has no attribute 'Mesh'

I never find any attribute of the module getfem.
I think this is a problem of a link on a library, but I do not know which one.

Do you know how I can fix this issue ?

Sincerely yours,

Serge Dumont

/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/make  check-TESTS
PASS: check_export.py
PASS: check_global_functions.py
PASS: check_asm.py
PASS: demo_wave.py