Terms on a physical line in 3D

From: Jean-François Barthélémy
Subject: Terms on a physical line in 3D
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 16:16:11 +0100

Dear Getfem users,

I have a 3D mesh in which physical lines are identified (ie set of edges). These lines may be on the boundary or in the interior of the domain.

I would like to build a model incorporating (linear and even nonlinear) terms on these lines (ie integration domain of dimension m.dim()-2). This could be used for example to model a concentrated line of current injection in an electric ohmic problem (rhs term) or a lineic domain of high conductivity (contributing then to the matrix term). Is there any way to do so in Getfem?

Thank you in advance

Best regards

Jean-François Barthélémy