Problem of bilaplacian brick.

From: Tetsuo Koyama
Subject: Problem of bilaplacian brick.
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 14:52:00 +0900

Hello, GetFEM project.

I have a problem using the add_bilaplacian_brick method of the Model object. My wish is to get the following stiffness matrix in the attached script file, but I got an empty stiffness matrix.

Trace 2 in getfem_fourth_order.cc, line 88: Stiffness matrix assembly of a bilaplacian term
Computed matrix is...
matrix(2, 2)
( )
( )

Expected matrix is...
matrix(2, 2)
( (r0, 100) (r1, -100) )
( (r0, -100) (r1, 100) )

I'm sorry, but could you please review my script to see if there is any problem?
I used the developing version in the git repository.